ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

This is by far the most animation I've seen in theses segments.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Tomoko in the background for the win.

Tws - Trailer Tws - Trailer

ehat program do you use to animate? this looks great.

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Flash CS6. Its sooo convieniant for animation.

Dreams and Reality Dreams and Reality

The level design, art direction, and game mechanics are solid, but the controls feel very labored and slow. I question adding slow motion when the goals were reached with the game being so slow. Perhaps starting off fast and slowing down would have done better for delivering the narrative.

Shword Shword

I don't know if teleporting with the sword as it moves is an intentional mechanic, but be sure to keep it, it made the last level so much fun!

Lucario Vs The World Lucario Vs The World

This game is lacking a lot of polish. The platforms are difficult to traverse for the wrong reasons, not only do the moving ones slide out form under lucario, but the platform boundaries themselves are deceptively longer than the pictures would suggest; it really shows in the upside-down stage. Also the platforms on the final level, make lucario bounce when they lower, It might have something to do with the character's fall speed. The songs were nice, but after 5 or 6 deaths, they start to wear thin.

2Mickennxtre68 responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I'm happy you enjoyed the music. I'll try my best to improve.

Give it Give it

You gave it your all and it payed off. I got goose bumps every time I heard the unaccompanied "give it". I was enjoying every second of it. 5/5

TheShowGuy responds:

FFS Just Wobble FFS Just Wobble

Instead of the chill and nonchalant tone I thought I would get based on the title, all I hear was bland and forgettable. I wouldn't even mind it being so repetitive if it weren't for the for synth in the beginning. and "the wu3" dosn't save it.

FuzzzyDice responds:

lmao Ok, I'll Keep That In Mind Next Time c:

The Enigma of Amigara Fault The Enigma of Amigara Fault

This track made me feel as though I was tossed into an immense world with only the music as my guide. I like that the music had me wondering what was going to happened next. That feeling of not knowing, the ambiguity you provided through your use of chorus with gradual and rapid changes in tempo, are what made this for me. 5/5 10/10 Downloaded (I rarely download from this site)

Soundtrekker responds:

Wow, thank you for such a glowing review! I'm glad to hear that my foray into electronic music is well received :)

Mei! Mei!

The details and proportions are well done, but Mei is off balance and I don't think that it's intentional. Check the foot placement.

viqqah responds:

Yep, she's definitely off balance, but when I noticed it was too late. I'll be more careful next time, thank you very much!

Dog Dog

He's so poised and confident, I strive to be this dog.

Colorful dawg Colorful dawg

Is this planet chaser starlight excellent?

LDranzer responds: